I just wrote a review about Dave's boss, Tony Iannetti. I said that Tony charged me fees on my mortgage that he passed off on his company DLC. Well, I didn't think it was fair that I only mentioned Tony's name when David Ford was my original broker who originally told me that this $250 fee was paid directly to his company DLC...

Turns out my good buddy started working as a broker for DLC and told me that these two fools scammed out of $250 as his company, DLC, never puts in a charge.

Yes the question of the day is... why are Dave & Tony still licensed under Dominion Lending Centres?? Aren't they supposed to be a highly reputable mortgage company and why isn't there a BAD BROKER website??

Had an Experience with DLC Mortgage Matchers?

Comments

Totally agree with the review, Tony likes fooling people and he should not even have his license

Tony is an ***, no one should deal with this liar

to Anonymous #1387803

Totally agree with you, Tony Ianneti is an a*****

He know art of lying and grabbing money by false promises

Mortgage Brokerages do not give out broker licences. Licensing is given out by the Mortgage Brokers Association of BC (MBABC). That is who you should be contacting about this.

Mortgage Brokerages do not give out broker licences. Licensing is given out by the Mortgage Brokers Association of BC (MBABC. That is who you should be contacting about this.